104 / 3484
MP: 1663 / 1663
1663 / 1663
EXP: 1858 / 1866
1858 / 1866

XBL Gamertag: SmilerAlex
PSN ID: SmilerAl
Steam ID: SmilerAl

So far it makes me think of Blade Runner a lot, and I fucking love Blade Runner.

Also, hope you guys noticed I started posting again, been a while :)

ALSO: Hidden message woop

http://i.imgur.com/oaKjn.jpg

Post subject: Re: Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:34 pm 
Level: 78 Chump
HP: 12507 / 40346
12507 / 40346
MP: 19263 / 19263
19263 / 19263
EXP: 18622 / 18735
18622 / 18735

XBL Gamertag: Blokeh
PSN ID: Blokeh
Steam ID: Blokeh
Wii system code: 2445-8086-3386-0718
I did notice, and I did get excite. Life treating you well?

There was a bit of a buzz on /v/ (I know, I know...) that was saying the devs have had to rush things in the last few months, and that it could have some bad knock-ons. I hope not, because I've been looking at this a little and it looks like it could be a genuine triple-A title.

╔══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝

Post subject: Re: Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:41 pm 
Level: 35 Squire
HP: 104 / 3484
104 / 3484
MP: 1663 / 1663
1663 / 1663
EXP: 1858 / 1866
1858 / 1866

XBL Gamertag: SmilerAlex
PSN ID: SmilerAl
Steam ID: SmilerAl
Blokeymon wrote:
I did notice, and I did get excite. Life treating you well?

There was a bit of a buzz on /v/ (I know, I know...) that was saying the devs have had to rush things in the last few months, and that it could have some bad knock-ons. I hope not, because I've been looking at this a little and it looks like it could be a genuine triple-A title.

Life has been good yes, I passed my A levels and now in university, that's why I've been so busy as of late.

Also CD Projekt said themselves the game isn't in development yet ( the secret message says so )

Here's the transcript for it Do you like our latest creation? We certainly hope so :) Yo may remember that we sometimes send you guys secret messages like this. It's a great way for us to speak right to you instead of burying ourselves in corporate mumbo-jumbo so let's begin!
First of all - have you noticed all the details in our teaser (yes, it's a teaser. We'll make a proper trailer in the future)? If you know the Cyberpunk setting there are some things you can spot, like implants - look for the weapon hands and the real skin - corporate emblems that should look familiar and more. Happy hunting!
You're probably curious about the release date. It's currently scheduled a way off in 2015 but in truth the delivery date is more like "when it's done". We will release Cyberpunk to you when we're convinced it is nothing but pure, refined, unadulterated awesome. We want it to be the most kick ass futuristic RPG ever - OK, maybe this sounds pretty bully, but it is our actual goal! You judge if we deliver it!
Oh - and you may wonder why we announced our game so early before the release. The reason is that we're still building our dev team so if you are a talented dude or dudette willing to work in a really different company (gamers rule & boring corporate stuff drools!) on a super ambitious project, send us your application right now! careers@cdprojektred.com
So you want to know what kind of game Cyberpunk 2077 will be? The short description is that it will be a story-heavy, nonlinear, open world RPG based on the well known Cyberpunk pen&paper system and setting. Building open world games is something we are mastering right now and we believe that properly joining nonlinear gameplay with an excellent story telling will bring a totally new quality. Mmm... We'll tell some more about it soon!
And that's not all that's new. We are about the reveal our other project which is much closer to being completed and yes, it will also be a fully open-world game with an intense story. You can probably guess the game we're talking about :-) On the 5th of February it will all be clear.
So stay tuned as we will have quite a lot to show and tell you soon!
We are waiting for you on our newly created forum called Afterlife - what other name could we have chosen for it?
CD Projekt RED Team