HP: 96 / 3226
96 / 3226
MP: 1540 / 1540
1540 / 1540
EXP: 1630 / 1736
1630 / 1736

XBL Gamertag: KitDreamer
Steam ID: KitDreamer
Downloaded this tiny little freeware indie game off TIGSource on the recommendation of a friend. IT's an abstract, arty platformer, with both feet and all eldrich tentacles planted firmly in the horror genre. It's a definately unsettling little gem; short, but pretty fun. I think the main idea of it is to tell a story through abstract means, though leaving a lot of it up to your imagination and own conclusions as to what is actually going on.

The premise is this. You are a girl or young woman, in a grey dress that may or may not have once been an actual colour. You are haunted by two eyes 'of a memory' as the game document so helpfully explains. It then opens on the phrase "Harmonia, where are you?" and behind it "Why aren't you home now?"

And then drops you straight into the action in a vaguely silent-hill esque town in the pouring rain. Acid-trip-like flashbacks and strange occurances beset you, as you run, jump, evade and fight the monsters that are around. You may get a shotgun fairly early on, but even that didn't make me feel especially safe.

There is no specific use command, I will warn you. Either your eyes activate things, or your gun does. The eyes in particular keep their relative position to you, but follow a few seconds behind you. Those are the only hints I will give.

1.2 is the latest version, and a download link is here.

http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=5395.0