MP: 5147 / 5147
5147 / 5147
EXP: 5127 / 5401
5127 / 5401

XBL Gamertag: Ax8472
PSN ID: Ax8472
Steam ID: Ax8472
3DS code: 2681-1146-3380
So this came to my attention recently, Project Zomboid. Lemmie explain.

This is a PC came which is still in production but can be purchased and played pre-released. It's £5 if purchased not but I imagine it will be more once it hit's steam (which it's gonna).

The best way I can describe this game is like mixing The Sims Social with Diablo 2. With a dash of Zombies ate my Neighbours. With an isometric view, you start in a neighbourhood and have to survive. That's the objective. How you do it is up to you. You have the entire neighbourhood to explore and pillage and can do this alone or with a friend online.

You can pick up weapons, food, and other random objects, all of which have a use. You can combine items to make weapons and traps, and use them to fortify your dwelling, should you choose to try and survive in a house.

Best way to see what it's all about it see this dude playing it.

Yeah it's quite long but you can skip through and see what it's all about. The devs are adamant that you will die at some point so I'm guessing it will get to an unsurvivable difficulty but I guess that's the fun eh?

I might buy this when I get payed, I'll let you know whether it's the sauce of awesome with a hint of win, or 3 day old fail.