268 / 5376
MP: 2567 / 2567
2567 / 2567
EXP: 2797 / 2806
2797 / 2806

XBL Gamertag: J58P4
PSN ID: MadSketch
Steam ID: afororange
Kinect and marketing strategy, really. I don't really care for the focus on multimedia...I just want to play some games. It has a few good ones (Forza 5 cripes) but it's not enough to tempt me to drop $500 on it. For both the ActualHD twins, there's not really a whole lot that hasn't been done before...just more of the same.

I really liked the 360 in the beginning - it was the first console I purchased last gen. In the beginning it had a really broad gaming focus. Lots of genres were covered, especially genres I care about like JRPGs and rhythm games (which granted, are dead right now), and MS exclusively supported a lot of games that appealed to me, instead of just shooters and Assassin's Creed this time around. But again, Sony is guilty of the same thing.

I have a 360 Kinect and while it was cool for a little while the amount of space you needed to properly enjoy the motion tracking was too much of nuisance. Now it seems the focus with Kinect is just the voice controls, which I used precisely once to see if it worked on my 360. It's not convenient for me, I don't care to talk to my console.

It's why I went Nintendo first this time around. The media features are enough for me, the GamePad has some clever and convenient uses, and it has games I want with some cool little ideas in them that make them seem more than just retreads even if they are sequels.

Inspired by PhoenixGamma.